Hey all,
I really hate to start out this nelog (I'm shortening new blog to nelog, we're all getting too lazy) with a sad sack post, but I gotta, because that's how I feel right now: like a sad sack. This is not very typical of what this blog will be, (random musings, news about my projects, random shit, funny stuff, etc.) bequase (something else I'm starting) this post is gonna sound like the stereotypical blog, "I hate myself, I'm depressed, wahhh! I'm going to listen to *emoband*, their lyrics and paragraph long song titles speak to me!" Sorry about this, maybe if I get this all down on paper (computer), I'll feel a lot better. Sorry:
I feel like shit.
I'm not really in a good place right now. All my friends have left for college, or are leaving next year.
I still have a year left after this one. Next year will be shitty.
I've been watching High Fidelity a lot and listening to a lot of Belle and Sebastian.
This isn't fucking helping, honestly.
Nobody seems to like me, or want to help me. I've asked for help, but I'm just ignored.
I'm really just not very happy right now, and it seems as if everyone else is.
I know that's a stupid thing to say, but whatever.
I feel really lonely all the time, like I'm alone, and I'm going to spend the next 2 years or so by myself.
Things are just not going my way at all.
Maybe things will change for the better, scratch that, things will change for the better.
I had to get that off my chest.
I'm going to go listen to Built To Spill and go to sleep. That'll make me feel greeeeeeaaat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment